During the month of LOVE sometimes we get so busy, we forget that the best gifts are the ones that come from the heart. They are thoughtful and tender. They allow us to express the love and appreciation we feel for all the people in our lives.
AromaTouch Hand Technique
Here’s something SO simple that you can do to help foster greater connection as your Valentine’s Gifts this year. The AromaTouch Hand Technique is a simple 5-7 min gift you can give. I like to use my essential oils to help improve the experience. I even recommend you make a personalized blend just for the person you are giving it to. Check out some of the blends in my Love Potion Secrets book HERE.
To make your own blend, get a 5ml bottle and fill 3/4 of the way with Fractionated Coconut Oil, then add up to 15 drops of your favorite oils.
AromaTouch Hand Technique Demo
There are 4 simple steps to this technique.
- Apply just a few drops of your personalized blend into the palm of the recipient.
- Spread the oil evenly across the palm of their hand.
- Turn their hand over and apply to the top of the hand by stretching the tissue from the inside of the hand to the outside, starting at the wrist and moving towards the fingers.
- On the palm side of their hand use your thumbs to massage the tissues in each region of the hand.
- Give a good 15-30 seconds focus on each region of the hand.
- Walk your thumbs down the zones of their fingers, starting at the wrist and going to the fingers.
- Repeat on each finger 3 times before moving onto the next zone/finger.
- Use your thumb and forefinger to pull/massage the tissue between the fingers.
- Repeat 3 times in each area before moving to the next section.
Repeat on the other hand for a balanced experience.
Make it special by printing out these Valentine’s Cards and attach your personalized blends to them as special gifts to share with your loved ones.
If making your own blend is a little much for your skills right now, try starting out with this simple Emotional Aromatherapy Kit. It includes oil blends that cover the spectrum of emotions, and there’s sure to be a perfect oil blend for each person.
Choose the oil you love for the person you want to give it to, add up to 15 drops in a 5ml bottle with the Fractionated Coconut oil and you are good to go!
Each 5ml blend has around 85 drops of the Essential Oil Blend, so you should have plenty to go around for your Valentine’s Day Gifts.